Turismo de Santiago – Incolsa is a municipal company belonging to Santiago de Compostela City Council. It is responsible for managing the city’s entire tourist policy as regards foreign promotion, the creation and management of tourist products, running municipal tourist information offices and promoting initiatives centred on congress tourism, marketing and tourist quality.
Municipal Tourist Information Offices
Main Tourist Information Office - Turismo de Santiago –Incolsa- Main Office
Dársena de Xoán XXIII
Aeropuerto de Santiago - Llegadas
Services Provided by the Municipal Tourist Information Offices:
- Tourist information in different languages about the city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Free information material: an official city plan published by Turismo de Santiago and a brochure describing the main monuments.
- Sale of books and brochures about the city.
- Tourist Shop featuring official Turismo de Santiago merchandising.
- Postage stamps vending machine.
- Reception and referral to the competent organism of complaints regarding the city’s tourist services.
Santiago de Compostela Film Commission
In view of the growing development of Galicia’s audiovisual industry, whose technical and human resources are capable of handling large-scale co-productions, and in order to cater to the demand for international and Spanish audiovisual productions, Santiago City Council decided to create the Santiago de Compostela Film Commission within the framework of its Tourism Excellence Plan (PET).
Santiago de Compostela Convention Bureau
Santiago de Compostela Convention Bureau (SCCB) has the objective of attracting and channelling the city’s congress tourism. This entity is coordinated by Santiago City Council, by means of the municipal company Santiago Tourism (Incolsa).